Diploma in Pharmaceutical Production Management
To improve production Skills and Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Students and industrial professionals with professional and practical approach.
1. Latest Updates of Production management and its
Interpretation with practical approach
2. Study Curriculum includes blend of Theoretical and Practical Knowledge.
3. Projects on Product management
4. The faculties are Industrial managers.
5. Printed Book dispatched to correspondence address
6. Presentations and PDF Study Material will be shared on our Website.
7. Well established Classrooms with Audio video facilities.
8. Trained Industrial Faculties.
9. Exams after every 6 months. Exams will have online and classroom options.
Introduction to all Dosage Forms Like Tablet, Capsules, Liquid, Ointments, Powders
Introduction and Study of MFR, BMR, BPR and Other Production Documents
Good Manufacturing Practices
Documentation Control System
Deviation And Change Control
Process Validation and Sampling
IPQA and IPQC Concepts
Equipment Validation and Qualification
Different Quality Systems
International Audits and Compliances
* Service Tax will be charged extra as per current rates.