MBA in Drug Regulatory Affairs
To Develop Managerial and Administrative Skills with technical capabilities for managing higher regulatory affairs functions in Pharma Industry.
1. Executive MBA Program.
2. Study Curriculum includes blend of Management and Technical Studies
3. Management case studies and Practical regulatory projects will be offered.
4. The faculties are Industrial managers and Management Gurus.
5. This is Worlds first MBA Course with blend of management and technical aspects.
6. Printed Book dispatched to correspondence address
7. Presentations and PDF Study Material will be shared on our Website.
8. Well established Classrooms with Audio video facilities.
9. Trained Industrial Faculties.
10. Exams after every 6 months. Exams will have online and classroom options.
Q001 Management Concept and Industrial behavior 80 20
Q002 Business Communication Skill 80 20
Q003 Managerial Psychology 80 20
Q004 Strategic Management 80 20
Q005 Pharmaceutical Quality Management & Document Management 80 20
Q006 Innovation Management 80 20
Q007 Introduction to Worldwide Regulatory Guidelines 80 20
Q008 Pharma Management Marketing 80 20
Q009 Regulatory Affairs registration requirements 80 20
Q010 Managing Regulatory Inspections 80 20
Q011 Organization of Dossiers and DMF 80 20
Q012 Interview & Networking Skills 80 20
minimum 18 Months Experience.
M.Pharm/M.Sc Experience is not Required.
* Service Tax will be charged extra as per current rates.